Responsible for ensuring that the administrative workflow of supervisors (General Counsel, CFO and NBF Manager) is completed in an organized and timely manner. Manage facilities to ensure that building services are provided consistently and maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Provide general support to General Counsel, CFO and NBF Manager including drafting routine correspondence and memos; screening mail and telephone calls as requested; maintaining calendars; setting up committee meetings and conference calls, preparing materials and agendas; maintaining, coordinating and implementing specific departmental activities and projects as needed.
- Prioritize and track workflow of supervisors.
- Process and track payment of vendor bills for CFO and General Counsel. Forward to Accounting department for payment.
- Support the supervisors in their staff liaison roles and act as staff liaison for committee(s) as requested.
- Manage relationship with Office Services vendor, including vendor’s employee (whose duties include mail sorting, sending and delivery, ordering supplies, printing services).
- Manage facility and document storage-related bills.
- Manage off-site document storage, shredding.
- Coordinate with Landlord and multiple vendors to ensure facility maintenance.
- Nature and Purpose of Contact with Others:
- Internal – coordinates with staff at all levels of the organization who have contact with supervisors and provide direction as needed. Coordinates with all staff of the organization regarding any building, parking, office services, and/or maintenance issues.
- External – liaisons with Board members that interact with CFO/General Counsel/NBF Manager; works with senior level individuals from various organizations both domestically and internationally. Coordinates with the landlord and multiple vendors regarding the building and its maintenance.
- Education and Experience:
- Education - Minimum of two years college or business school training required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience - Minimum of 3 years executive level secretarial/administrative experience required. Facility management and/or Association experience desirable.
- Role Specific Certification:
- Technical Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to schedule, coordinate, and implement activities with numerous details and multiple deadlines; ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in organized manner.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment with respect to facility-related issues.
- Ability to work with attention to detail and minimal supervision.
- Ability to compose and edit correspondence, reports and summaries.
- Ability to manage time and projects, exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner, make a good impression, and work effectively with others in person, in writing and through oral communications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Achievement Orientation– Exhibiting the ability and willingness to expend great effort to achieve organizational and individual results seizing opportunities that are presented and learning from experience.
- Customer Service Orientation – Providing prompt, high quality service by effectively serving, managing and supporting staff, and internal and external customers.
- Expertise – Applying and developing technical and role specific skills and organizational knowledge.
- Adaptability – Influencing and embracing change by initiating new ideas, generating creative solutions, trying different ways to solve problems and adjusting effectively to new situations.
- Teamwork and Cooperation–Creating effective working relationships by exhibiting skills such as information sharing, consensus building, and active listening skills.
- Staff Requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Active Strategies and other programs and databases as needed.
- Use of general office equipment.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.